Why become a Trading Standards Checked Trader?
Trading Standards Checked will give your business a trusted, local accreditation like no other. It will set your business apart and give your customers peace of mind when choosing and dealing with you. Traders say that being able to display the Trading Standards accreditation has helped them to secure the work when competing with another business.
During this challenging time, Kent County Council want to help businesses as much as possible. We are therefore offering Kent tradespeople a Trading Standards Checked 1 year Gold membership for a discounted price of £150 (plus VAT) a saving of £349.00. It is more important than ever that our residents can be reassured that businesses entering their property are legitimate businesses, meticulously vetted and approved by Trading Standards.
Why should I sign up?
Trading Standards Checked has been created with you in mind. It's simple and hassle free. There are no customer reviews to manage, no hidden costs and membership fees have been fixed until 31st March 2023. The online application process is straight forward and you can manage and edit all your business details easily and conveniently from your trader account.
Our Membership Plans
- 20% Discount on Trading Standards Pay As You Go business advice
- Access to a shared ‘Members Area’
- 2 free vehicle vinyls
- Access to preferential rates on legal services
- Business logo or Trading Standards Checked trader ID logo on trader web page
- A longer description of your business and your experience
- Photo gallery of previous work
- Stand out in search listing results because it will include business logo, or the Trading Standards Checked Logo, and a short description of the business
- Priority access to consumer call back requests. Call back requests sent to Gold Members 4 hours before Standard members
- 50% discount on KCC’s fully CTSI accredited ADR scheme (if the adjudication finds in the favour of the trader.)